There’s really nothing cheesy at all about this unbaked dessert. As for the rest of its name – you get what you see.
There are really only these three ingredients (though I will admit the coconut comes in three forms!), minus stevia and vanilla for flavour boosting. This simplicity is barely noticeable when you sink your teeth into the frozen “cheesecake” and that velvety, peanut butter fudge topping.
This recipe can be gluten-free, grain-free, egg-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
Preparation time: 10 minutes (plus chilling)
– 2 cups frozen blueberries
– 1 cup coconut cream
– 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (I prefer unsalted but you may not)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
– 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter, extra
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, extra
– 1+ teaspoons granulated stevia of choice, to taste (I felt it didn’t need much; you might like it very sweet!)
– 3 Tablespoons thread coconut (or as desired)
1. Place the blueberries, coconut cream, peanut butter, and vanilla in a food processor. Blitz until smooth, then pour and scrape into a loaf tin lined with baking paper. Transfer to your freezer.
2. Meanwhile, place the remaining ingredients (except thread coconut) in a medium bowl and whisk until silky. Pour and smooth onto the cheesecake in the pan. Sprinkle over the thread coconut and freeze.
3. Once firm (around an hour in the freezer), cut and serve. Otherwise, store in the freezer. Enjoy! 🙂