There isn’t a smidgeon of dairy in this über creamy concoction. Instead, coconut, chocolate, and coffee flavour this decadently creamy drink.
Did I say drink?
I meant a so-thick-you’ll-need-a-teaspoon beverage.
I topped it with cacao nibs, coconut cream, chopped, homemade, low-carb chocolate, and a chocolate ganache. The ganache was simply coconut oil and cocoa dissolved together, then mixed into some coconut cream.
This recipe can be gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, vegan, egg-free, and low-carb.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
– 1 tray ice cubes, or as desired
– 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
– 1 scant Tablespoon cocoa powder
– 1/2 cup coconut milk, or coconut cream mixed with water
– stevia, to taste
– to garnish: coconut cream, cacao nibs, etc. (see above)
1. Place all ingredients (minus garnishes) in a blender, and blitz until frosty. Pour into a glass, top as desired, and enjoy! 🙂