The title says it all, don’t you think?
All I can add is this: top each portion with a fried (or poached) egg. It really amps the flavour and protein, especially if you’re full-time keto!
This recipe can be gluten-free, grain-free, and egg-free if you must.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
– 4 courgettes, washed and sliced into zoodles (I use a V-slicer with the smallest julienne-type attachment)
– 1 Tablespoon olive oil
– 1 Tablespoon butter (I used a chilli-infused one)
– 2 rashers streaky bacon
– handful chorizo salami, cubed (optional but delicious)
– 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
– 2 handfuls cooked, shredded chicken
– 1 handful green olives, sliced (I prefer pimento-stuffed)
– 1 Tablespoon pesto
– handful feta, crumbled
– 100 grams brie cheese, cubed
– handful grated cheese (I used Colby)
– freshly ground black pepper and tabasco, to serve
1. Steam or microwave the courgette until just tender (overdo this and you’ll have soggy zoodles. Don’t be that cook).
2. Meanwhile, warm the oil and butter in a large frying pan over high heat on your stove. Add the bacon and chorizo, frying until crisp. Throw in the garlic and cook until golden, then add the chicken and olives to heat through.
3. Add the zoodles, pesto, feta and brie to the pan. Gently toss to combine and sprinkle over grated cheese. Serve immediately, garnished with pepper and tabasco if desired, and enjoy! 🙂