It’s funny how something so creamy can be dairy-free – but don’t laugh. I’m serious here. A dangerously delicious, coconut-scented winter warmer can be between your mitts in under five minutes.
Any liquid coconut cream should work fine, providing you adequately fill your blender. I’ve stipulated half a cup of coconut cream – any less and you’ll be blitzing air – but you may not need it all for the two servings. Any leftovers can be saved for cooking.
This recipe is dedicated to my lovely cousin Mindy 🙂
This recipe can be gluten-free, grain-free, egg-free, nut-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
– 1/2 cup coconut cream
– 2 rounded Tablespoons cocoa powder
– 1 rounded Tablespoon granulated stevia of choice (I use “Natvia”)
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– pinch sea salt
– 1 3/4 cups freshly boiled water
1. Place your coconut cream in a blender and blend until frothy (or use a stick blender). Meanwhile, throw the remaining ingredients into a small saucepan over a high heat on your stove.
2. Whisk the chocolatey liquid until it boils before pouring into two mugs. Swirl over as much frothed coconut cream as desired, and enjoy! 🙂