Thanking my Cousin Mindy for the mason jars!
Perfect for post-Christmas, this cooling green smoothie is packed with sweet fruitiness and nutrition. Kale provides Vitamins A, B6, C, and K, as well as a host of minerals.
This recipe can be gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and vegan.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
– 6 ice cubes
– handful frozen strawberries
– handful frozen mango
– 1 large leaf kale, washed, torn, and de-stalked
– handful baby spinach
– 1 1/2 – 2 cups coconut water, as needed
– 1 Tablespoon melted coconut oil, optional
1. Place all ingredients in a blender, in the order given. Blend until smooth, adding coconut water as necessary. Pour into two serving glasses, top with crushed strawberry if desired, and enjoy! 🙂