This smoothie is an instant chiller with its subtle coconut and mint. The colour perfectly sums up the taste – light, creamy, and fresh! If you wanted to go hardcore green, you could always add some baby spinach leaves, too.
You may replace the frozen mango with banana if you’re that way inclined. Both are relatively high-sugar fruits, but each also adds a creamy texture and delicate flavour to the drink – so it really is worth it!
This recipe can be gluten-free, grain-free, egg-free, nut-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
– 6 or so ice cubes
– 1/4 telegraph cucumber, roughly chopped
– small handful frozen mango
– small handful fresh mint leaves
– 1 inch knob ginger, peeled and sliced
– 1 Tablespoon coconut cream
– 2/3-3/4 cup coconut water, or as necessary to blend
– extra coconut cream and mint leaves, to garnish
1. Place all ingredients (except garnishes) in a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into a glass, spoon over extra coconut cream and pop on a mint sprig. Enjoy! 🙂